This running shoe doesn't just reduce braking forces, It harnesses them. Creating smooth, uninterrupted forward motion.
Discover how 4DFWD feels
Redefining forward motion. Forever. The adidas 4DFWD give you unquestionable smoothness stride after stride, after stride.
- Lace closure
- Sock-like fit of a PRIMEKNIT+ textile upper
- Zoned support of engineered mesh for added support and snug fit
- adidas 4DFWD lattice midsole turns braking forces into forward motion
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for grip in all weather conditions
- Made with a series of recycled materials, this upper features at least 50% recylced content.
- Midsole drop: 11 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 21 mm)
- Weight: 11.6 ounces (Men's Size 9)
With every stride, the midsole compresses forward, reducing braking forces and transforming the impact energy into forward motion, providing a smooth transition and unique gliding experience.
The new upper construction combines the sock-like comfort of Primeknit+ and the zoned support of engineered mesh for an all-new supportive and snug fit, made with recycled materials.
A Continental™ Rubber outsole provides extra grip in all weather conditions, supporting your every move.
HOW IT'S MADE
The 4DFWD gives you unquestionable smoothness stride after stride. Run with a unique 3D printed midsole, innovated to harness braking forces and transform the impact energy into forward motion.