The distance running shoe inspired by the idea of perpetual motion and tested over 4,500 km.
Discover how ADISTAR is made
Strike soft and push forward with a shoe designed to go the distance.
- Regular fit with a lace closure
- Engineered mesh upper with internal support cage
- Lockdown feel
- Rocker geometry
- REPETITOR+ midsole
- Continental™ Rubber outsole
- Yarn in upper contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recyled polyester
- Midsole drop: 6mm (heel: 37.5 mm / forefoot: 31.5 mm);Weight: 11.3 ounces (Men's Size 9)
FOREFOOT ROCKER GEOMETRY
Forward propulsion is enhanced by the rocker geometry as well as an overall 6mm drop heel to toe. Strike soft and push forward with a shoe designed to go the distance.
Adistar combines a soft, lightweight REPETITOR foam platform with REPETITOR+, a firmer foam, to create a dual density midsole. The firmer 15% recycled EVA in the heel protects and helps stabilize any heel strike.
Engineered mesh upper with internal support cage secures the midfoot for extra support. Yarn in upper contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recycled polyester.
Continental™ Rubber offers 30% more traction and grip, in both wet and dry conditions so you can stride confidently.